Monday, May 5, 2008

its May... wow... fast.. very fast.

just realised that my last post was about 4 months ago, dang.. seriously dint realize time passes so fast, furthermore its already the month of may, and well, what have i done this year? heh.. basically nothing at.. was suppose to be a productive year this year, and yet i'm just being too lazy to move around to get things down.. damn... no one to blame cept myself.

things on mind right now. well to get my very first own house\condo. still deciding where should i get the place, as i cant seems to weight out where is the best place to stay. staying in KJ\PJ area cost a bomb as condo\houses here really cost a big bomb and my only worries is can i cope up with the monthly installments. on the otherhand, my next choice would be in the outskirts, sg.long for instance, nice quiet environment cheap houses\condos. seriously their cheap... heh.. too many things are coming into consideration as there are things that i'm worried about if i were to move out to the outskirts.

firstly the safety of my wife when she's alone at home when i'm out for my yam char sessions. than there is the possibilities of me getting too tired driving up and down all the time (yes the extra few KMs really hurts when your super tired). next up is the petrol cost and travelling time needed as well as the tolls that i'm gonna pass through all the time. dang.. so many things to think, really braindead already now.

next up is the family issues in the house, aih.. i dont know what can i do.. i really dont know i'm out of ideas to the point i just wanna go back there and kill the bitch. but then that wouldnt be fair to bro and kids. i cant just sit there and be quiet knowing mum is being bullied. sis and i are in the middle where we cant be able to say anything to bro, as it is his bitch causing all the havoc at home. so tell me, what can i do? talk to bro? he definitely wont like it as it is his issue with the bitch, sis did try to talk to him before and he doesnt like it. aih.. how la to satisfy everyone? i move back home? the moment i move back is the moment that all hell will break loose. if things arent already bad enough, me going back home is war... go back and fight with the bitch and cause more problems? nahh.. dont think so. dont think hiring a shrink would do much good as well, as this makes the bitch feel more offended. my worries are on my parents and the kids. other then that, nothing much that i would be worried about. my bro can very well takecare of himself. as for the bitch... she's at the point that i no longer consider her my family. nothing related at all not even my bro's spouse.

havent been thinking of things so much before, guess i'm getting abit more matured now as there are alot of things which i'm putting into consideration, (eg. getting married, getting my own house, find more money)

ohh well.. too braindead now to continue. should be updating again soon.

No comments: