Thursday, August 2, 2007

Page 9534 Of My life... bahh...

yeap.. been on earth for almost 9534 days... wow!! amazing... cant believe it... has it been that long? hrmm...

well lets start crapping... guess i'm very sure i'm flying off to dubai now, just waiting for the confirmation on tickets of when i'm leaving and when i'm coming back.. yeehaa.. lets see.. dirham currency wise, its almost da same as m'sia .. gosh lucky thing aint it. so hopefully the cash that i'm bringing over there should be enough to cover my expenses. keeping my fingers crossed on this. what else.. hrmm.. well.. for now thats all lor.. i'm still pretty much worried about flying there, still cant think of what i should do in the plane.. other then sleep and PUKE.

was thinking of getting some extra memory sticks so i can bring more games along with me for my psp. but the one drawback is.. battery... the stock one wont event last for 6 hours... goshh!! so.. what can i do? well.. just sit back and relax... i'll figure it out when i'm on the plane... as the usual method.. "chap sang lah"

the girl that called me from TAK earlier (forgot whats her name tho.. haha) scared me abit when she mentioned that, you'll be flying out as early as today, so standby to pack your things... wow!! thats scary aint it... not even ready yet already want me to fly out liao.. wahh liao eh... gimme sometime to settle settle abit ma... i wish i can fly out either on friday or saturday.. atleast can go trackday before i fly off.. haha... "REMOTE MADDNESS" i'm going crazy.. crazy.... very crazy... almost to the extend of insane.

work pressure has been getting on my nerves lately.. so hopefully my trip to dubai can help me clear my thoughts..

GAMBATE!!!! ......

No comments: