Friday, October 5, 2007

updato...

yeap, its been a while since i last posted, my bad my bad... things have been pretty much sucky lately. dont know why... haih... well, here is a quick update on where things are at with my crappy life.. LOL.



well, i stopped updating when i was about to leave for dubai. and guess what, it wasnt that bad at all. since i'm updating this page, that means i aint dead yet.. hehe...



well, short summary about my dubai trip.

its blardy hot in summer, the food there is expensive, the country is OPEN, yeap. we dont see that many cleavages in KL. and man, their huge.. hehe... and not many of them were in the traditional veils, so i get to see lotsa hot middle eastern chiqs... :) :) too bad dint go to the beach, else i see naked chiqs... hehe



all cigarretts there are pretty much imported (and their dunhill sucks). got a job offer there which is still running wild in my mind on whether should i take the oppotunity to go over there and expand my horizon? or should i stay here in KL and do the normal routine that i have been doing always.


so thats it for dubai, just another chapter of my life in august 2007. we'll move forward to september 2007.

its been a sucky month in 2007.. having restless nights trying to get some sleep, my work performance is going down the drain, having alot of weird thoughts going through my mind, seriously, i think i need to see a shrink to get all this f@@ked up things going through me now. been wondering about it, what is it that is causing me to loose sleep? what is it that i'm starting to worry about in life? what is it that i'm trying to seek? what is it that i really want for myself? and most importantly, what am i willing to sacrifice or am i willing to sacrifice to be better?

work related stress? life crisis? future planning? what is it that is actually going through me right now... as i aimlessly think about it, day after day, hour after hour, minutes after minutes, seconds after seconds... time flies away as it doesnt wait for anyone. i keep thinking, what is it that i'm doing wrong, what is it that i need to improve. til this day i've yet to find the answer to all this questions...

also in september, i went to the tech-ed convention at KLCC, boy it was a total dissapointment actually, nothing new this year as compared to last year, and hell yeah steve riley still rocks..!! respect that man, his got his own style of presenting, his got his own way of capturing the crowd, i'll always be back to tech-ed just to see him present.
4 days of listening to microsoft products, well atleast it gives me some expectation of whats new to look forward to for next year.
took a challenge for myself, by registering for the MCP exams, yea yeah...some of you guys have got that piece of paper and passed it already... i know i know.. but for me, a person who hates to study, a person who's being damn lazy lately... i dont think i'm ready for it. however if it needs to be done, lets just get it done. challenge myself to see whether do i still have that fighting spirit within me anymore... trying to find the old fire that burns within that pushes me to strive forward to beat all the obstacles that i've came across.

anyway... also in september it ws my baby's birthday, so got new a few new toy(gadgets ok? dont simply think ya) firstly got her a nintendo DS, she's been poison by it since Mr.Penman showed his DS to her, so manage to get her a Pink one (and yeap, exact same colour as Linda's.. hehe.. sorry linda, pink is the in colour lately). and also got her a new dopod838pro, since i cant wait for the HTC Tytn II. so get her a 838pro first lah, then i'll go get the TytnII for myself.. hehe.. selfish? nolah... not at all, better i become white rat than her ma right? see i so nice.. hahaha.. (LAME)

so thats about it for september.. and.. finally at present time... october 2007.
knowing that my MCP exams is nearing, i'm still taking my own sweet time to prepare myself for it, i really think the old fire within my has died off, i'm getting OLD.. OMFG... just dont know why and dont know how can i revive that spirit again.. bahh!! hope it will come when i need it the most.. (naruto.. Kyuubi?) it seems that the year is coming to an end very soon, 2 months more to go.. sure damn fast one.. raya holidays are coming up.. was thinking of spending my time RCing, too bad the rcplanet track is closed during raya, so dont know what am i gonna do during the holidays, hopefully something fruitful will popup suddenly... who knows i might travel up north have my kangkung and come back.. hahaa or go down to south to meet JayZlyn and come back up... well.. endless possibilities... endless... just endless....

i'm sitting here at 4am still composing this blog, with a 10am appointment coming up, should i go sleep? should i stay up all night and just listen to music? well.. i dont know.. i seem very much confused.. i'm tired, fatigue is killing me, work related stress is burning all my passion for work... and i'm still in the "NAUSAT" mode since june this year, its been 5 freaking months and i still havent recover from it yet. wtf am i doing.. urgg!!!

been listening to these few songs lately and it seems to be bringing me back into time where i used to listen to these songs when i needed to look for answers...

Manbai - Kau Ilham Ku
Five For Fighting - Superman

well, i think thats all for now as my brain is not functioning properly now.. hahaha.. too tired.. want to relax liao.

1 comment:

Cooper Lover said...

Well...can see you really not ready and still the same thing I can tell "Don't push yourself so hard, something things will getting worst with too much pressure. Just being youself! (which of cause is hard). Too much listen to others will make you more confuse and lost."

Nothing is too late actually, cause I believe once you have your objective of cause you'll extremly to achieve it....my massage here is just wanna to tell you that, if you cannot think now then don't.

For my opinion, you happy with what you have araund you now and scared to change. "You change the environment, not the environment change you!"

Take good care man....